Friday, September 19, 2008

please donate a laptop(s) to develop this site

Starting this month I have decided to spend more time researching and updating this site regularly.

And AFTER CONTACTING various Internet service providers, i think i Will achieve this by accessing high speed Internet from my home( i currently write and post on this blog http://instantguide2uganda.blogspot.com at a Cafe where i pay monthly fees that are way up for my liking)

To cut down on the costs i pay to the Cafe and update this site regularly, i need and kindly request my visitors to please donate their a laptop(s) to develop this site

If you have a spare laptop that you don’t use and you think you can give it up, i would be very great full


please contact me Andrew Elvis Mutebi on

256 0783030191

email: kwymonique@yahoo.com

muote20012001@yahoo.com

No comments: