Wednesday, June 11, 2008

your questions on this blog

your questions on this blog
There are two ways you can send your questions to the blog.
Please leave your questions as comments at the relevant entries. If you leave your questions on entries related to the subject of your question, the chances someone will reply to them increase quite a lot.

advertising allowed,
so please contact this email address kwymonique@yahoo.com
or call 256 0777158440 or

Simply sign in to my guest book to leave your inquiry. please remember to leave your names and contact address.


I do my best to reply to all the questions that arrive in my mailbox, but unfortunately i might delay a day or so. please bear with me

I usually give priority to specific questions about topics that haven’t been dealt with in the blog yet – topics that will be of general interest to other travellers as well.

thanks for your support.

No comments: